Water Washable 405nm UV Resin by Anycubic
Versandzeit: 3-5 workdays
1kg 405nm Anycubic UV Resin. This resin is available in different colors and variations.
The resin for perfect results, without a greasy film and with a grandiose rigidity.
Facts and dates:
- Professional LCD Resin. Printing efficiency with this resin is higher than market compatible DLP/LCD/SLA resins. This resin is only intended for printers with an LCD screen. Do not use for DLP or SLA machines!
- High speed curing. This resin ensures the strength of the molded parts and that they do not shrink too much. Also improves printing speed, curing time and improves printing efficiency of LCD printers.
- Strong adhesion of the model during printing and easy release afterwards. Not only has a positive effect on the printing success rate and on the precision, but also minimizes the required detaching force afterwards. This allows the model attached to the build platform to be removed more easily. The lower viscosity also makes it easier to clean the machine and the model.
- The material is rigid and tough at the same time. A material that is too rigid can cause the model to shatter in finished prints, and a material that is too flexible is prone to loss of print accuracy and warping. Our material combines both and thus achieves first-class printing results.
- The resin remains stable and easy to store even under different climatic conditions.
- Main Material: Resin Monomer & Photoinitiator
- Exposure parameters: lower exposure time(s) 20-60s, normal exposure time(s) 5-15s
- Storage method:
- Protect from light and store at room temperature. (Sunshine contains a lot of UV light and solidifies the photosensitive resin.)
- It is recommended to store the resin at an ambient temperature of 15 to 35 ° C. The lower the temperature, the higher the viscosity of the resin. Sealed storage, excessive dust or moisture can affect print quality.
- Shake well before use. Avoid using resin in places with a lot of sunlight.
- When using resin, wear gloves to avoid direct skin contact and keep the room ventilated.
- In case of accidental contact, clean with plenty of water as soon as possible. If you feel unwell, see a doctor as soon as possible.
- Printed Models: Use highly concentrated alcohol to clean the finished printed object (recommended concentration of 95% or more, the higher the better). Clean the object for about 30 seconds to achieve the best possible cleaning.
- Pour unused resin back into the original resin bottle. Also, avoid leaving the resin in the tub for too long without use, as any resin contamination could affect a future print (without having poured the resin into airtight containers or sealed it with plastic wrap).
The ANYCUBIC resin is suitable for Elegoo Anycubic brand printers and other SLA/DLP printers.
The structure of the light source in the printer, the exposure time and other printing parameters of different manufacturers of 3D LCD printers are different. The composition ratio of ANYCUBIC's resin developed for Photon is special and best matches Photon's printing parameters.